Friday, April 20, 2012

11 Week Old Baby


Tomorrow, I will be eleven.

Of course, eleven weeks. Not eleven years, ha ha ha.

Speaking of eleven, don't let the Eleven whatever know how old I am!

I don't want to be sued for copyright infringement.
Ok?

You know, being a man is not easy.
Some guys are very, very sensitive on their names.

How about me?
Come on!
I am a Burmese boy.
My name can be your name.
There are dozens of Ko Ko and Maung Maung.
I won't care about my name seriously.

Ah! The weather is very hot, by the way.

What do you guys think about my fashion?

According to my mom, this is perfect summer dress.
Don't try to copy my style, ha ha ha.




.

3 comments:

  1. ရွဴးရွဴးေပါက္.. ေငါက္ေတာက္ပန္း.. ေဖ့မ်က္နွာေရာက္ေအာင္လွမ္း.. အဟမ္း... မွန္းစမ္း .. စုိကုန္ျပီမုိ႕လား... ၀ါးဟားဟား

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ဖုိးခြါးေလး.. ၁၁ ပတ္ ျပည့္ေနာ္.. ျပံဳးတတ္ေနျပိ ..။
    ခ်စ္တယ္။

    သူ႕အေဖ မ်က္လုံး ႏွာေခါင္း ပါးစပ္ ကုိ သူ႕အေမ မ်က္ႏွာ မွာ သြားတပ္ထားသလုိဘဲ..။ ဖေအနဲ႕ေတာ့ နားရြက္မွာ အသီးေလးပါတာကအစ အသားျဖဴတာအဆုံး အကုန္တူ။ သူ႕အေမ မ်က္လုံးေလးလုိခ်င္တာ မရဘူး အေဖဘဲ..။

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phokwa lay, you said not to copy your style. In reality, you are the one copying the recent style Min Oak Soe the Pe Myit (ပဲျမစ္ မင္းအုပ္စုိး)... hahahahahahahaha...

    :D
    :D
    :D

    ReplyDelete