Thursday, May 10, 2012

Why would I want to be a president?

My daddy is very funny.
Sometimes, he asks me silly questions.

Yeah!
No wonder, he is a journalist.
You know, journalists always have stupid questions :D


"You want to be the president?" he asked me the other day.
What a stupid question!
That's why I told you he is very, very funny.

A nice father should have great expectations of his son, you know.

I don't think the president in Burma is powerful enough.
I don't like this career.


As far as I know, Thein Sein recently told the military guys to halt offensives in Kachin state.

Now, what the hell is going on in Kachin state?
The military guys are not paying attention to him anymore.
They are still fighting with KIA guys.
So, why would I want to be a president?
I don't want to be a powerless guy.


President Thein Sein doesn't even have his own web page, even though he has been in power for more than a year.
Oh, poor Thein Sein!




I have my own web page, yes, the one you are reading.
Thein Sein should rely on my daddy if he wants to have his own web pages.



Speeches, photos, propaganda, even his old flames pictures can be online 24/7.
Of course, he can raise anti-sanctions issue as well.
It's his own website. He can do whatever he likes.

Ok folks, I need to stop here. It's time to take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. သတိေပးေကာင္းတဲ့ .. သားဖုိးခြါးေလး.. ကုိဘဲ ေက်းဇူးတင္ရေတာ့မလုိလုိေနာ္..။ အခု ဒုိ႕ သမၼတၾကီး မလဲ.. ၀က္ဘ္ဆုိဒ္ရွိျပီ ဆုိဘဲ..။
    :D

    ReplyDelete