Thursday, August 9, 2012

excuse


Model: myself
Location: middle of the room
Camera: Canon PC1256
Photographer: my father
Time: 11:30 pm, today



Happy birthday to you ... ♫ ♪♫

happy birthday to you .. ♪♫

happy birthday dear Whar Whar Shee ... ♫♫♫

happy birthday to you ...... ♪♪ ♪♫



The above song was kindly composed by my father.

He said that it's dedicated to the six – month anniversary of my birth.

But nobody sang this song on my birthday, which was August 1st.



We visited the hospital three times when I turned six months old because I was sick.



The third time, the doctor arranged a long stay in the hospital for me. I stayed there for three days.



My father was also sick at this time because he was busy with commuting between the hospital and our home.



It's good, I think. It's a good excuse for not updating this blog.

Model: myself
Location: at my mom's school
Camera: smartphone
Photographer:
Ying Mway (Brenda)
Time: July 26, 2012


1 comment:

  1. ဇာနည္၀င္း အၾကည့္နဲ႕ တပုံစံတည္း
    တူနုိင္လြန္း
    း)

    ReplyDelete